Hey all! Daava here. I am back for Season 2 of The Rebellious Recruiter
Remember when I talked about The Wallow? After Season 1, That's where I found myself, and I needed to do my own wallow. Let me tell you why.
- I went through a divorce, if you've been through one, you know. You just know…
- I'm an HR Director for a start-up company in a startup industry. which requires weird hours and travel.
- COVID. Ya'll… people like me weren't cut out for lack of hugs.
- Distance learning.
- Writers block. OMG! Given the nature of #1, #3, and #4… it's no wonder my brain has short circuited.
- And finally, all the shoulds of what I should have done when I launched this podcast. If you want a really good explanation of shoulds, check out Kim Ludeman's Captivatingly Confident podcast.
I hope you pardon my wallow. I needed it. And now it's on to Season 2!
So what are you going to hear?
Two opposite ends of the spectrum. Joan San Nicolas who runs the childhood development side of an intergenerational daycare called GenTog. And then, Daniel Stanton. He was all over national news during the Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020. If you recognize the term "the bullwhip effect" and you aren't in supply chain management, it's because you saw him speak with Tucker Carlson, or someone like that.
Massive virtual HUGS!! Seriously, HUGS all around. I'll see you on the flip side.